Casa Cook is solely the sales agent for the accommodation services in hotels and other services, such as flights, offered on these pages. In the event of a booking the contractual agreement is exclusively concluded between you and the respective hotel or any other service provider (e.g. tour operator, travel insurer, airline, car rental firm, etc.).
The following terms and conditions, therefore, apply exclusively to our agency activities. They have no influence on the conditions at which the booked services are provided. Reference is made to the relevant Terms and Conditions of the hotel and/or other companies, which become part of the contract when you enter into an agreement.
1. On completing a booking procedure, you instruct us to arrange accommodation in a hotel or another service of the company you have selected. You are bound by your booking request (contractual offer) for a maximum of 24 hours. If we or the respective service provider have not confirmed the booking by this time in writing, by telephone, by email (electronic mail) or in any other way, you are no longer bound by your booking request.
2. Our contractual commitment shall be restricted to the arrangement of the offered and existing services. The provision of services themselves is not part of our contractual duties.
1. Insofar as we have not assumed a particular contractual duty through explicit agreement with you, we shall not be liable for the conclusion of contracts corresponding to the booking request with the companies for which we act as an agent.
2. Without explicit agreement or warranty in this respect, we shall not be liable with respect to the arranged services themselves for faults in the provision of services and for personal injury or damage to property which you may sustain in connection with the service arranged.
3. Our liability arising from the culpable infringement of agency duties shall not be affected by the above provisions.
4. We are fully liable in accordance with the Produkthaftungsgesetz (German Product Liability Act) in cases where a guarantee or a purchasing risk is explicitly assumed as well as on account of wilful or grossly negligent breaches of duty. We are similarly fully liable in the event of wilful or negligent injury to life, limb or health. We are liable for material damage caused or financial loss incurred as a result of ordinary negligence only in the event of a breach of those duties, the fulfilment of which is made possible in the first place by the proper implementation of the contract and on the fulfilment of which the relevant party to the contact may rely to a particular degree (“essential contractual duties”), limited, however, to the damages typical of this type of contract that are foreseeable at the time the contract is entered into.
The services shall be paid directly to the service providers in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the latter.
Please be aware that a local tourist tax can apply and must be paid upon arrival. This is not included in your purchase.
We shall not assume any liability for the loss of travel documents.
Rebooking or cancelling booked and confirmed services or withdrawing from these shall only be possible in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the respective service providers. The costs for rebooking or withdrawal shall be determined by these Terms and Conditions.
Please inform yourself about passport, visa, currency or health requirements for your travel destination.
1. You agree that you are liable for any use of this website by you and for the use of your account by others, in particular by minors (under 18 years) living within your household.
2. You agree to monitor any use of this website by minors acting in your name and for your account. You furthermore warrant that all information provided by you or members of your household when using this website is correct and complete.
3. Any speculative or incorrect booking, any booking made with deceitful intent or any booking made in the expectation of a rise in demand is forbidden without restriction. The possibility to book travel on this website may only be used for lawful bookings for you or for any other person in whose name you may lawfully act.
The flight services offered by us are provided directly from international flight booking systems in part or directly linked to these. These offers frequently contain regulations in English that may have an impact on the type and extent of the travel services offered. You hereby recognize that any such English information is also binding on you in relationship to the respective service provider. If there are any difficulties in understanding you may receive assistance via the service numbers stated.
1. The use of this website by you is granted on condition of your consent to the following provisions. If you do not agree to these provisions, then you are not entitled to use this website.
2. This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter, copy, market, transfer, exhibit, demonstrate, multiply, publish, license, create derived works and may not assign or sell information, software, products or services that you obtain via this website.
3. You may not use this website and the services such that you infringe applicable law of the Federal Republic of Germany or these Terms and Conditions of Use:
Hyperlinks on this website are only provided to you as information. We are not responsible for their content. The incorporation of hyperlinks of such websites implies neither an approval of the material on such websites nor any connection with their operators.
These provisions and the contractual relationship concluded between you and us are subject to UK law.